The Covid-19 pandemic has impacted many businesses worldwide, not to mention our personal lives. While all of us here at Fatal Fear Haunted House are trying to figure out our next moves a couple things we do know for sure. Our intent was to open our haunt professionally for the 2020 season in a brand new location which we have decided to put on hold until 2021. We did however decide to give our community one last scare as a local home based haunt, this just seemed like the right thing to do to help bring back some smiles, excitement, oooohhh’s and awww’s. This being said and, because we are a legitimate business we will be following theme park guidelines for actor/guest safety. In the case that the local virus climate does allow us to open, the guidelines outlined below will be used and enforced – health and safety our everyone involved comes first… then comes the screams.
- All patrons should wear face masks.
- All actor makeup will now be alcohol based and applied by our make-up artists.
- All costumes and character masks are cleaned each night with hospital grade anti-microbial cleansers.
- All sets that have elements which touch a patron will be removed.
- The haunt will be sanitized hourly with fogging misting sprays.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be present.
- While our plan is to offer free ticketing, we will be leveraging a timed ticketing system to eliminate crowds and promote social distancing.
We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe, but we cannot guarantee you won’t be exposed to COVID-19. We rely on you to protect yourself too:
• Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face
• Maintain your distance from others
• Cover your mouth and nose
• Avoid touching surfaces
• If you’re sick, please don’t participate in our event and encourage your family not to participate as well.
Please note that the above guidelines could change over time as we monitor these difficult times and we will publish updates as soon as we see a need.
We have decided to open up our scare acting this year since we had so many people asking to act. If you are interested in being a volunteer scare actor please head over to our ACTOR APPLICATION page.
Donations are gladly accepted and appreciated!
We look forward to seeing you this year for a spooky fun season!