Our haunted attraction is designed to scare you – we created an intense demanding environment that is built to scare.
Inside of our haunt you will experience loud audio and startling visual effects like strobing lights, limited visibility, fog and in some cases smells.
Do NOT enter our haunt if you are pregnant or if you suffer from heart disease or seizures.
IF YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE BEEN SICK IN THE LAST 24 HOURS DO NOT ENTER.
You will be denied entry if you are on crutches, appear intoxicated or if you are just behaving irrationally.
By entering this attraction you understand all warnings and agree to hold harmless the owners, property owners, parent corporation, all corporate officers and directors, and employees in the event of injury, death or any other liability that can arise by attending and entering our haunted house.
- NO Pushing OR Shoving
- NO Drinks OR Food Are Allowed
- DO NOT Touch Actors, This is Considered Assault – Please Maintain 6 Foot Distance From Actors and Staff.
- DO NOT TOUCH Props, or Decorations, We Have Cameras Everywhere and You Will Be Held Liable.
- NO Profanity or Obscene Gestures
- NO Flashlights or Any Other Type of Illuminating Device
- NO Weapons of Any Type
- NO Smoking – NO Vaping
- Scream All You Like
NO REFUNDS – ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY