Our haunted attraction is designed to scare you – we created an intense demanding environment that is built to scare.
INSIDE OUR ATTRACTION YOU WILL EXPERIENCE LOUD AUDIO, STROBE LIGHTS, LIMITED VISIBILITY, FOG, SMELLS, COMPLETE DARKNESS, CONFINED SPACES, UNEVEN WALKING TERRAIN, INVASION OF PERSONAL SPACE AND DAMP CONDITIONS.
THIS ATTRACTION IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR:
* PREGNANT WOMEN
* THOSE WITH HEART CONDITIONS OR PHYSICAL AILMENTS
* MENTAL DISABILITES
* CHILDREN UNDER 10 YEARS OF AGE
* THOSE ON CRUTCHES ARE NOT ADVISED TO ENTER
* AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE
BY ATTENDING YOU WILL BE ENTERING AN AREA WHERE YOUR LIKENESS MIGHT BE PHOTOGRAPHED FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
When you enter our attraction you might be captured by photo or video and used in marketing materials by Fatal Fear Haunted House. Your entrance is your consent and release of your likeness being used without limitation to the content produced without compensation.
You will be denied entry if you are on crutches, appear intoxicated or if you are just behaving irrationally.
By entering our attraction you understand all warnings and agree to hold harmless the owners, property owners, parent corporation, all corporate officers and directors, and employees in the event of injury, death or any other liability that can arise by attending and entering our haunted house.
- NO Pushing OR Shoving
- NO Drinks OR Food Are Allowed
- DO NOT Touch Actors, This is Considered Assault – Please Maintain 6 Foot Distance From Actors and Staff.
- DO NOT TOUCH Props, or Decorations, We Have Cameras Everywhere and You Will Be Held Liable.
- NO Profanity or Obscene Gestures
- NO Flashlights or Any Other Type of Illuminating Device
- NO Weapons of Any Type
- NO Smoking – NO Vaping
- Scream All You Like
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY